Click here for washing machine helpful hints
Electrolux washing machine repairs
As an internationally recognised brand leader, Electrolux sells 40 million products in 150 countries every year.
As one of the largest Melbourne domestic appliance servicing companies, Abcor Appliance Repairs have thousands of parts in stock at our warehouse and stores in our vans to ensure that we can repair and service your Electrolux products – whatever the issue. Electrolux washing machine repairs
Whether you have a problem with your washing machine, oven, dishwasher, cooker, tumble dryer or Range hood, our field Technicians are available for 3 hour and even Saturday morning timeslots. With fixed diagnostic and repair costs, as well as a 1 year parts and labour guarantee on every repair, you’re sure to get the very best service at the lowest rates with Electrolux washing machine repairs.
We are proud Members of the VAIA ( Victorian Appliance Industry Association ), assuring quality workmanship every time. For more information about our range of Electrolux repair services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team at Abcor Appliance Repairs today for your Electrolux washing machine repairs.
Washing machines helpful hints
Too many are still living in the myth that hot means clean; more suds, whiter clothes.
Choose your detergents wisely:
• Wash your clothes at temperatures below 65 °C and make sure that your detergents work optimally at lower temperatures
• Accommodate your dosage to the type and load size and degree of dirt.
• Adjust dosage to local levels of water hardness. Your local water company will advise.
• By adequately pre-treating stains, laundry can be washed at lower temperatures.
Also think of:
• Add another shirt to your load. Too many washing machines run under-capacity.
• Modern environment-friendly detergents such as compact detergents are proven effective.
• Higher temperatures are no longer necessary when using modern detergents such as compact detergents.
• Switch your washing machine off between loads – being left on stand-by results in unnecessary loss of energy. Avoid pre-washing cycle whenever possible.
• Regularly check and clean washing machine filters and pumps.
• Spin dry your clothes well before drying. When hang-drying indoors, clothes seize indoor heat to dry. The more effective your spin, the more efficiently you dry your clothes, and the less energy you are using to maintain an even in door temperature.